$35 – half-hour lesson
$50 – 45 minute lesson
$65 – Hour lesson
- Students/Parents will take care of tuition on a monthly basis on the first scheduled lesson of the month.
- Student’s monthly tuition amount will reflect the number of scheduled lessons for the month.
- Students taking individual lessons may take care of payment before or on the day of their lesson.
- Lessons will be pro-rated in the event of a student/instructor conflict communicated at the beginning of month.
- Tuition payment options: Cash, personal checks, or Pay Pal.
- I currently offer lessons by appointment Tuesdays through Fridays.
- Please contact me for specific times that I have available on those days.
- Reoccurring weekly lessons will be taught on the same day and time that is agreed upon by instructor and student/parent.
- Student’s are welcome to also schedule intermittent lessons. This works well for working adults and many of my students in the Summer. Lesson times will be subject to my availability.
- Scheduling Conflicts:
- Cancellations: No refunds will be given for missed or cancelled lessons.
- Make-up lessons may be rescheduled in the event of a student illness or if parents/students provide 24-hour prior notification of a cancellation. Make-up lessons are scheduled at the discretion of, myself, the instructor. Sometimes the unexpected happens to each of our schedules. I will generally strive to take into account the nature of the cancellation and the consistency of the student (showing up to their lesson regularly) when deciding on granting a make-up lesson.
- Modifying Lesson times: I will generally try to accommodate students/families with known upcoming lesson conflicts when brought to my attention in a timely matter. Please contact me if you need to change your lesson time due to changes in your schedule (due to sports, school, family conflicts). I will be happy to provide you with other lesson times as they are available in my schedule.
- Instructor conflicts: There will be times throughout the year where I will have a conflict with a scheduled lesson due to a performance or a family event. In the event of a conflict on my end I will contact students/parents in advance so that we can schedule a different lesson time. I will credit or prorate a student’s lesson tuition in the event we cannot find a suitable make-up lesson that works for the student.